I think your vision gets better as you get older.
我认为你的视力会随着年龄的增长而变得更好。
I think your vision gets better as you get older.
我认为你的视力会随着年龄的增长而变得更好。
I wanted to write the most beautiful poem but that is impossible; the world has written its own.
我想写一首最美的诗,但那是不可能的;世界已经书写了自己。
I was born scientist but my school turned me into just student.
我是天生的科学家,但我的学校把我变成了一个学生。
I was to discover that the quest for human understanding is a lifetime one that has no end in sight.
我发现,对人类理解的追求是一个永无止境的一生。
I will no longer mutilate and destroy myself in order to find a secret behind the ruins.
我不会再为了寻找废墟背后的秘密而残害和毁灭自己。
I would rather be a little nobody, then to be a evil somebody.
我宁愿做一个小人物,也不愿做一个邪恶的人。
I would rather be wise and than right and ignorant.
我宁愿聪明而不愿正确而无知。
I would rather risk failure than achieve it without risk.
我宁愿冒失败的风险,也不愿在没有风险的情况下取得成功。
I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.
我宁愿为我做过的事后悔,也不愿为我没做过的事后悔。
I'll come to you with gifts of knowledge, wisdom and truth.
我要带着知识、智慧和真理的礼物来见你。
I'll not go where there is any of that sort of thing going on, again. It's the sure way, and the only sure way;
我不会再去发生这种事的地方了。这是唯一确定的方法;
I'm a pessimist because of intelligence, but an optimist because of will.
我是一个因为智慧而悲观的人,但我是一个因为意志而乐观的人。
I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
我活着不是为了满足你的期望,你也不是为了满足我的期望。
I'm not young enough to know everything.
我还不够年轻,什么都不懂。
I'm who i wasn't yesterday and who i won't be tomorrow.
我不再是昨天的我,也不再是明天的我。