If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
如果你为别人点亮一盏灯,它也会照亮你的道路。
If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
如果你为别人点亮一盏灯,它也会照亮你的道路。
If you realize you aren't so wise today as you thought you were yesterday, you're wiser today.
如果你意识到今天的自己并不像昨天想象的那么聪明,那么今天的你会更聪明。
If you succeed in judging yourself rightly, then you are indeed a man of true wisdom.
如果你能正确地判断自己,那么你就是一个真正有智慧的人。
If you try to save wisdom until the world is wise, Father, the world will never have it.
父阿,你若将智慧存到世界有智慧为止,世界就永远没有智慧。
If you wake up tired, you’ve been chasing dreams. If you go to bed tired, your making your dreams happen.
如果你醒来很累,那是因为你一直在追逐梦想。如果你累着上床睡觉,你的梦想就会实现。
If you want to annoy a poet, explain his poetry.
如果你想惹恼一个诗人,就解释他的诗。
If you want to make amends for the life you have led then start now.
如果你想弥补你的生活,现在就开始吧。
If you were to offer a thirsty man all wisdom, you would not please him more than if you gave him a drink.
你若将一切的智慧赐给口渴的人,也不能叫他喜悦,如同给他水喝一样。
If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.
如果你想在你的个人和事业生活中实现有价值的事情,你必须在你自己的发展中成为一个有价值的人。
If you're gonna burn a bridge behind you, make sure you've crossed it first.
如果你要过河拆桥,一定要先过河。
If you're reading this... Congratulations, you're alive. If that's not something to smile about, then I don't know what is.
如果你在读这篇文章……祝贺你,你还活着。如果这不是什么值得笑的事,那我不知道还有什么值得笑的。
If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.
如果你的同情心不包括你自己,那它就是不完整的。
If your dreams are to hard to achieve, just achieve.
如果你的梦想很难实现,那就去实现吧。
If your dreams seem to be drifting away, wake up!
如果你的梦想似乎正在远去,醒醒吧!
If your treated like a puppet find a new ball of string.
如果你被像木偶一样对待,找一根新的线团。