We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, So as to have the life that is waiting for us.
我们必须愿意放弃我们已经计划好的生活,这样才会有等待我们的生活。
We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, So as to have the life that is waiting for us.
我们必须愿意放弃我们已经计划好的生活,这样才会有等待我们的生活。
We must learn to live together as brothers or we are going to perish together as fools.
我们必须学会像兄弟一样生活在一起,否则我们将像傻瓜一样一起灭亡。
We never realize just how many other lives we can help when their paths cross our own.
当别人的生命与我们的生命相遇时,我们从来没有意识到我们能帮助多少其他人。
We shall live to die once more.
我们将活着再死一次。
We should all have the freedom to die with majesty in an unworthy life which was subjected to sin and vanity.
我们每个人都应该有尊严地死去的自由,过一种不值得的生活,屈服于罪恶和虚荣。
We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.
我们应该太大而不能冒犯,太高贵而不能给予。
We should not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance they have traveled from the point where they started.
我们不应该以貌取人;而是从起点到终点的距离。
We tend to live up to our expectations.
我们往往不辜负自己的期望。
We thought, because we had power, we had wisdom.
我们想,因为我们有力量,我们就有智慧。
We traveled long and forgot why poetry was invented.
我们旅行了很长时间,忘记了为什么会发明诗歌。
We use intimacy to refer to the physical when it really pertains to the spiritual.
我们用亲密来指代肉体,而实际上它属于精神。
We were compatible beyond compare.
我们的兼容性是无与伦比的。
We will never be more that we have been destined to be!
我们将永远不会比我们命中注定的更多!
We've been very bad at understanding why the right-wing does things.
我们一直很不理解为什么右翼会这么做。
Well, every one can master a grief but he that has it.
好吧,每个人都能控制悲伤,但拥有悲伤的人除外。