Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
每当你发现自己站在大多数人一边时,就是停下来反思的时候了。
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
每当你发现自己站在大多数人一边时,就是停下来反思的时候了。
Where is the Life we have lost in living? Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge? Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?
我们在生活中失去的生命在哪里?我们在知识中失去的智慧在哪里?我们在信息中丢失的知识在哪里?
Where sense is wanting, everything is wanting.
哪里缺少理智,哪里就缺少一切。
Where there is charity and wisdom, there is neither fear nor ignorance.
哪里有仁慈和智慧,哪里就没有恐惧和无知。
Where wise actions are the fruit of life, wise discourse is the pollination.
智慧的行动是生命的果实,智慧的话语是授粉。
While gazing at myself from yourself, I was beautiful.
当我从自己的角度审视自己时,我是美丽的。
While happiness is an end in itself, it is also the state of mind we can have right now.
虽然幸福本身就是一个目的,但它也是我们现在可以拥有的精神状态。
Who is wise? He that learns from everyone. Who is powerful? He that governs his passions. Who is rich? He that is content. Who is that? Nobody.
明智的是谁?向每个人学习的人。强大的是谁?控制自己激情的人。谁是富人?知足者常乐。那是谁?没有人。
Whoever cannot seek the unforeseen sees nothing for the known way is an impasse.
谁不能寻求未知的东西,谁就什么也看不到,因为已知的道路是一条死胡同。
Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce.
在任何国家,谁控制了货币的数量,谁就是所有工商业的绝对主人。
Will the day tell its secret Before it disappears, Becomes timeless night.
白昼会不会在它消失之前说出它的秘密,变成永恒的黑夜呢?
William BlakeYou never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough.
你永远不知道什么是足够的,除非你知道什么是足够的。
Wings are freedom only when they are wide open in flight. On one's back they are a heavy weight.
翅膀只有在飞行中张开时才是自由的。在一个人的背上,他们是一个沉重的负担。
Wisdom ain't a virtue I ever aspired to.
智慧不是我所追求的美德。
Wisdom ain't seeing what's in your face, but recognizing what's about to come!
智慧不是看到你脸上的表情,而是知道将要发生什么!