Yesterday's flowers are today's dreams.
昨天的花是今天的梦。
Yesterday's flowers are today's dreams.
昨天的花是今天的梦。
You are wise to climb Mt. Fuji, but a fool to do it twice.
你爬富士山是聪明的,但再爬两次就傻了。
You can only endure the weaknesses of others by knowing your own. Flattery is the best persuader.
只有了解自己的弱点,你才能忍受别人的弱点。奉承是最好的劝导者。
You can see heaven through the eye of the needle.
你可以通过针的眼睛看到天堂。
You can worship a sardine's head if you believe in it.
如果你相信沙丁鱼的头,你可以崇拜它。
You can't eat the rice cake in the picture.
你不能吃图片里的年糕。
You can't see the whole sky through a bamboo pole.
你不能透过竹竿看到整个天空。
You can't straighten a snake by putting it in a bamboo cane.
把蛇放在竹竿里是不能把它拉直的。
You cannot catch a tiger cub unless you enter the tiger's den.
除非你进入虎穴,否则你是抓不到老虎幼崽的。
You don't have to die: heaven and hell are in this world too.
你不必死:天堂和地狱也在这个世界上。
You have to bow a few times before you can stand upright.
你必须鞠躬几次才能站直。
You know your body best.
你最了解自己的身体。
You should climb Mount Fujiyama once in your life. Climb it twice and you're a fool.
你一生中应该爬一次富士山。爬两次,你就是个傻瓜。
You will lack nothing if you think privation is always with you.
如果你认为贫穷总是与你同在,那么你将一无所有。
You will never learn enough looking for only the good things in life; you will always be a pupil.
只追求生活中的美好,永远学不够;你永远是一个小学生。