You're just a day dream away.
你只是白日做梦而已。
You're just a day dream away.
你只是白日做梦而已。
You're the only who can make difference. Whatever your dream is, go for it.
你是唯一能有所作为的人。无论你的梦想是什么,去追求它。
You've got a way with me. Somehow you got me to believe in everything that I could be. I've gotta say, you've really got a way. You've got a way it seems. You gave me faith to find my dreams. You'll never know just what that means. Can't you see, you've got a way with me.
你对我很有一套。不知怎的,你让我相信了我所能做的一切。我得说,你真有办法。你似乎有办法。你给了我找到梦想的信心。你永远不知道那是什么意思。难道你不明白,你对我有办法。
You've got to dream a little bit if you're going to get somewhere.
如果你要去某个地方,你必须有点梦想。
You've got to have a dream... if you don't have any big dreams, nothing happens.
你必须有一个梦想……如果你没有什么伟大的梦想,什么也不会发生。
You've got to have dreams to keep you going.
你必须有梦想才能继续前进。
Your dream job does not exist. You must create it.
你梦想的工作并不存在。你必须创造它。
Your dreaming self seeks to tell you something your waking ears will not hear.
你梦中的自我试图告诉你一些你醒着的耳朵听不到的事情。
Your dreams are ball busters; they're not the yellow brick road.
你的梦想是球终结者;它们不是黄砖路。
Your dreams can come true.
你的梦想可以成真。
Your dreams can not come true unless you wake up.
除非你醒来,否则你的梦想不会成真。