I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect.
我并不担心所有的地狱会失控,但地狱的一部分会失控……这将更加难以察觉。
I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect.
我并不担心所有的地狱会失控,但地狱的一部分会失控……这将更加难以察觉。
I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.
我不是愚蠢的。我只是掌握了一些毫无用处的信息。
I'm not holding you against your will; I'm holding you against your car.
我不是违背你的意愿来抓你;我扶着你靠着你的车。
I'm not obliged to defend your dignity. Provided you have any.
我没有义务维护你的尊严。如果你有的话。
I'm not the smartest fellow in the world, but I can sure pick smart colleagues.
我不是世界上最聪明的人,但我肯定能找到聪明的同事。
I'm not trouble at all. I'm just a guy trying to get a girl to give him the time of day. I'm like every song on the radio.
我一点也不麻烦。我只是一个想找个女孩陪他玩的家伙。我就像收音机里的每首歌。
I'm so pretty, it's hard for me to think of myself as intelligent.
我太漂亮了,很难想象自己有多聪明。
I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here.
我确信宇宙中充满了智慧生命。来这里实在是太聪明了。
I'm the most important person in the lives of almost everyone I know and a good number of the people I've never even met.
在我认识的几乎所有人的生活中,我都是最重要的人,还有很多我从未见过的人。
I'm too young, too smart and too good-looking to die.
我太年轻,太聪明,太漂亮了。
I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
我正在写一本书。我把页码写好了。
I'm writing an unauthorized autobiography.
我在写一本未经授权的自传。
I've always been really dark, and drawn to darker humor. Nothing has been forced, and I don't say anything for shock value.
我一直都很黑暗,喜欢黑色幽默。没有什么是被迫的,我也没有说任何令人震惊的东西。
I've been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library.
我已经醉了一个星期了,我想坐在图书馆里可能会让我清醒过来。
I've got a great sense of humor.
我很有幽默感。