Actually I don't remember being born, it must have happened during one of my black outs.
事实上我不记得我出生的时候,一定是在我昏迷的时候。
Actually I don't remember being born, it must have happened during one of my black outs.
事实上我不记得我出生的时候,一定是在我昏迷的时候。
Add children to the list of things I hate.
把孩子加到我讨厌的事情清单上。
Adventures are never fun while you're having them.
当你在冒险的时候,你永远不会觉得有趣。
All I know about humor is that I don't know anything about it.
关于幽默,我所知道的就是我对它一无所知。
All I know is just what I read in the papers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance.
我所知道的只是我在报纸上看到的,这是我无知的一个借口。
All I try to do is as earnestly and as acutely as I can, conceive a character and try to portray this character just honestly. If the humor is within the absurdity and the awfulness of situations, then let it be seen that way.
我所要做的就是尽可能地认真和敏锐地构思一个角色,并诚实地刻画这个角色。如果幽默是在荒谬和可怕的情况下,那么让它被这样看待。
All morons hate it when you call them a moron.
所有的傻瓜都讨厌你叫他们傻瓜。
All the people who follow me on Twitter know my sense of humor. I sometimes forget the blogosphere will give it more weight than I intended.
所有在推特上关注我的人都知道我的幽默感。我有时会忘记博客圈会给它比我预想的更大的分量。
All the world's a stage and I'm just going through a phase.
整个世界是一个舞台,而我只是在经历一个阶段。
All the world's a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.
整个世界就是一个舞台,我们中的大多数人都没有排练过。
All we can hope for is that he will fall into the ocean with a bar of soap in his pocket.
我们只能希望他口袋里揣着一块肥皂掉进海里。
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
你所需要的只是爱。但偶尔吃一点巧克力也无妨。
Although golf was originally restricted to wealthy, overweight Protestants, today it's open to anybody who owns hideous clothing.
虽然高尔夫最初仅限于富裕、肥胖的新教徒,但今天它对任何拥有难看衣服的人开放。
Always keep Your beautiful imagination & exquisite humor.
永远保持你美丽的想象力和精致的幽默。
Always mystify, torture, mislead, and surprise the audience as much as possible.
总是尽可能地迷惑、折磨、误导和让观众感到惊讶。