Just because he likes the same bizzaro crap as you doesn't mean he's your soul mate.
他和你一样喜欢比扎罗的废话并不意味着他就是你的灵魂伴侣。
Just because he likes the same bizzaro crap as you doesn't mean he's your soul mate.
他和你一样喜欢比扎罗的废话并不意味着他就是你的灵魂伴侣。
Just because you call an electric eel a rubber duck doesn't make it a rubber duck, does it? And God help the poor bastard who decides they want to take a bath with the duckie.
仅仅因为你把电鳗叫做橡皮鸭,并不意味着它就是橡皮鸭,对吧?上帝保佑这个可怜的混蛋,他决定和鸭子一起洗澡。
Just because you're beautiful and perfect, it's made you conceited.
只是因为你美丽和完美,它让你自负。
Just for the record, I have come to fear all of your ideas in advance, simply from having endured enough of them.
我郑重声明,我对你所有的想法都感到恐惧,仅仅是因为我已经忍受得够多了。
Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed.
只要记住,一旦你过了山,你就开始加速。
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me. No hope, no harm; just another false alarm.
昨晚我梦见有人爱我。 没有希望就没有伤害;又一次虚惊一场。
Latin is already a dead language, man... don't make it any deader.
拉丁语已经死了,伙计……别让它变得更死。
Laugh before breakfast and you'll cry before lunch.
早餐前笑,午餐前哭。
Laugh till you cry, sorrow till you die.
笑到哭,痛到死。
Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.
笑和哭都是对挫折和疲惫的反应。我自己更喜欢笑,因为之后就没有那么多清理工作要做了。
Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
当你最需要的时候,笑会从悲剧中升起,并奖励你的勇气。
Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.
不要叫我遇见试探。我自己能找到路。
Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to make them all yourself.
从别人的错误中学习。你不可能活得足够长,让他们都成为你自己。
Learn from yesterday, live for today, look to tomorrow, rest this afternoon.
学习昨天,活在今天,展望明天,今天下午休息。
Let a smile be your umbrella, and you'll end up with a face full of rain.
让微笑成为你的雨伞,你的脸将会被雨水覆盖。