Waiting for something to fall into your lap is a good way to get goosed.
等着什么东西掉到你的膝盖上是一个很好的刺激方式。
Waiting for something to fall into your lap is a good way to get goosed.
等着什么东西掉到你的膝盖上是一个很好的刺激方式。
We all know that light travels faster than sound. That''s why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.
我们都知道光比声音传播得快。这就是为什么有些人在你听到他们说话之前会显得很聪明。
We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free.
我们都是用死亡来换取生命,所以在这两者之间的一切都应该是免费的。
We are not born with a need for knowledge, but a hunger for it. Eve bit the apple and it has been gluttony ever since.
我们不是天生就需要知识,而是对知识的渴望。伊芙咬了一口苹果,从那以后它就一直在大吃大喝。
We don't devote enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks.
我们没有投入足够的科学研究来寻找治疗混蛋的方法。
We have a certain warped sense of humor in Scandinavia, and that is what comes across in the choices in a lot of our movies.
在斯堪的纳维亚半岛,我们有一种扭曲的幽默感,这就是我们在很多电影中的选择。
We have always had gross humor. But we try for funny, not gross.
我们总是有粗俗的幽默。但我们试着搞笑,而不是恶心。
We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.
我们已经正常。我再说一遍,一切正常。因此,任何你仍然无法处理的事情都是你自己的问题。
We have truth in order not to die of art.
我们拥有真理是为了不因艺术而死。
We kings do develop a certain ability to recognize objects under our noses.
我们国王确实发展了一种识别鼻子底下物体的能力。
We learn from experience that men never learn anything from experience.
我们从经验中学到男人从经验中学不到任何东西。
We made too many wrong mistakes.
我们犯了太多错误。
We need to talk. All of us About what we're going to do now.
我们得谈谈。我们所有人都在考虑我们现在要做什么。
We seemed to be trapped in an episode of One Life To Waste. It's all very dull.
我们似乎被困在一个可以浪费的生命片段中。一切都很枯燥。
We survived for days on nothing but food and water.
我们只靠食物和水活了几天。