You better check your playlist. Because you are on the wrong track.
你最好检查一下你的播放列表。因为你走错了路。
You better check your playlist. Because you are on the wrong track.
你最好检查一下你的播放列表。因为你走错了路。
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people, some of the time, but you can fool yourself anytime you need to badly enough.
你可以一直愚弄一些人,也可以在某些时候愚弄所有的人,但你可以在任何需要的时候愚弄自己。
You can get away with saying much more with humor than you can with a straight face.
你可以带着幽默说得比板着脸说得多。
You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.
如果你放弃所有让你想活到一百岁的东西,你就能活到一百岁。
You can manicure a cat but can you caticure a man?
你能给猫修指甲,但你能给男人修指甲吗?
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
你只能年轻一次。但你可能总是不够成熟。
You can run from the grave, but you can't hide.
你可以从坟墓里逃出来,但你无法躲藏。
You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.
你可以放心地假设你已经按照自己的形象创造了上帝,但事实证明,上帝恨所有和你一样的人。
You can't believe everything people tell you - not even if those people are your own brain.
你不能相信别人告诉你的每件事——即使那些人是你自己的大脑。
You don’t have the courage of a half-bred mongrel.
你没有杂种狗的勇气。
You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself.
当你第一次真正嘲笑自己的时候,你就长大了。
You just tell me when and where, and not only will I not be there, but I’ll also be late.
你只要告诉我时间和地点,我不仅不会去那里,而且还会迟到。
You know that old saying. Once you go dead, no one's better in bed.
你知道那句老话。一旦你死了,没人比你睡得好。
You know, my main goal in life is trying not to end up in a straightjacket.
我人生的主要目标就是不要穿紧身衣。
You live but once; you might as well be amusing.
你只活一次;你还不如逗趣点。