You look about as trapped as a piglet at a baby back ribs cookoff.
你看起来就像一头小猪被困在后面的肋骨上。
You look about as trapped as a piglet at a baby back ribs cookoff.
你看起来就像一头小猪被困在后面的肋骨上。
You look as scary as a buttered muffin.
你看起来就像抹了黄油的松饼一样可怕。
You must be mistaking me for someone else with silver hair.
你一定是把我错当成另一个满头银发的人了。
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
生命只有一次,但如果你做对了,一次就足够了。
You quit treating people like animals and maybe I'll consider it.
你别再像对待动物一样对待人了,也许我会考虑的。
You rush a miracle worker, you get lousy miracles!
你催促一个创造奇迹的人,你就会得到糟糕的奇迹!
You should try not to talk so much, friend. You'll sound far less stupid that way.
你应该尽量少说话,朋友。那样你听起来就不会那么蠢了。
You walk a fine line between beautifully macabre and uncharacteristically psychotic.
你在美丽的恐怖和不同寻常的精神病之间游刃有余地。
You're not right in the head, and nor am I, and this is why....this is why I like you.
你脑子不正常,我也不正常,这就是为什么…这就是我喜欢你的原因。
You're so far off base this time you can't even see the base!
这次你离基地太远了,根本看不见基地!
You’re used to being the smartest guy in the room. Solitary confinement will do that.
你习惯了做房间里最聪明的人。单独监禁可以做到这一点。