As we live, so we learn.
活到老,学到老。
As we live, so we learn.
活到老,学到老。
Ask & it will be given to you; seek & you will find; knock & the door will be opened to you.
要求&它会给你;寻找,你就会发现;敲门,门就会为你打开。
Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it!
要求你想要的,并准备好得到它!
Aspire to be a better person today than you were yesterday and you will be heading in the right direction.
立志做一个比昨天更好的人,你就会朝着正确的方向前进。
Aspire to high standards, expect strong results, offer self praise, and stack your confidence.
追求高标准,期望有好的结果,自我表扬,树立自信。
Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than to be in bad company.
与有品质的人交往,因为独处总比与坏人为伍好。
At every given moment we are absolutely perfect for what is required for our journey.
在每一个特定的时刻,我们都完美地满足了旅途的需要。
At the heart of excessive individualism is a broken heart.
过度个人主义的核心是一颗破碎的心。
At the heart of the matter is a battle between wish and fear. Fear generally proves stronger than a wish, but it leaves a taste of disappointment on the tongue.
问题的核心是希望和恐惧之间的斗争。恐惧通常比愿望更强烈,但它会在舌头上留下失望的味道。
At the root of all misery is unfulfilled desire.
所有痛苦的根源都是未得到满足的欲望。
At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.
有时候,我们自己的光芒熄灭了,却被另一个人的火花重新点燃。我们每个人都有理由怀着深深的感激之情去思考那些点燃我们内心火焰的人。
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
态度是一件小事,却能带来很大的不同。
Autobiography is an unrivaled vehicle for telling the truth about other people.
自传是一个无与伦比的工具,讲述关于别人的真相。
Awake, arise or be for ever fall’n.
醒来吧,起来吧,否则永远不会倒下。
Awake. Be the witness of your thoughts.
醒了。做你思想的见证。