Be Ready to Quickly Change Again and Again.
准备好一次又一次的快速改变。
Be Ready to Quickly Change Again and Again.
准备好一次又一次的快速改变。
Be at peace not in pieces.
要和平,不要支离破碎。
Be careful when you cast out your demons that you don't throw away the best of yourself.
当你赶走恶魔的时候要小心,不要丢掉最好的自己。
Be clear about your goal but be flexible about the process of achieving it.
明确你的目标,但对实现目标的过程要灵活。
Be compassionate ... and take responsibility for each other. If we only learned those lessons, this world would be a better place.
富有同情心…并对彼此负责。如果我们只吸取这些教训,这个世界会变得更美好。
Be confident small immortals. You are not the only voice that all things utter, nor is there eternal silence in the places where you cannot come.
做自信的小神仙。你不是万物发出的唯一声音,在你不能到达的地方也没有永恒的寂静。
Be creative, be useful, be practical, be generous and finish big.
要有创造力,要有用,要实际,要慷慨大方,要大功告成。
Be encouraged. Stay on your hustle. You can't fail until you quit.
被鼓励。继续你的忙碌。你不能失败,除非你放弃。
Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars.
为生活感到高兴,因为它给你机会去爱,去工作,去玩耍,去仰望星空。
Be grateful for whoever comes, because each has been sent as a guide from beyond.
你们要感谢那到你们这里来的人,因为他们都奉差遣,作外邦人的使者。
Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a wayfarer.
活在这个世界上,就像你是一个陌生人或一个过客。
Be in today, believe in today because yesterday has gone and tomorrow will be bright from today.
活在今天,相信今天,因为昨天已经过去,明天会从今天开始变得更加灿烂。
Be like the flower that gives its fragrance to even the hand that crushes it.
你要像那花,使压碎它的手也有香气。
Be mindful of intention. Intention is the seed that creates our future.
留心你的意图。意愿是创造我们未来的种子。
Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are. While your reputation is merely what others think you are.
多关心你的性格,少关心你的名声。你的性格就是你真正的样子。而你的名声只是别人对你的看法。