You can't climb the ladder of success dresses in the costume of failure.
你不能披着失败的外衣爬上成功的阶梯。
You can't climb the ladder of success dresses in the costume of failure.
你不能披着失败的外衣爬上成功的阶梯。
You can't find someone who doesn't want to be found.
你找不到一个不想被人发现的人。
You can't go fishing while you're anchored in the desert.
你抛锚在沙漠里不能去钓鱼。
You can't have everything. Where would you put in?
你不可能拥有一切。你会把钱放在哪里?
You can't just wish change; you have to live the change in order for it to become a reality.
你不能只希望改变;你必须经历改变,才能让它成为现实。
You can't live your life for other people. you've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.
你不能为别人而活。你必须做对的事,即使这会伤害到你爱的人。
You can't shake hands with a clenched fist.
你不能握紧拳头握手。
You can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.
你不能呆在森林的一角,等着别人来找你。有时候你不得不去找他们。
You can't substitute material things for love or for gentleness or for tenderness or for a sense of comradeship.
你不能用物质来代替爱,代替温柔,代替温柔,代替友情。
You cannot find happiness, outside the plan of happiness.
你不可能在幸福的计划之外找到幸福。
You cannot function in an unction you don't take action on.
如果你不采取行动,你就无法履行职责。
You cannot tailor make your situation in life, but you can tailor make your attitudes to fit those situations.
你不能根据自己的情况来调整生活,但你可以根据这些情况来调整自己的态度。
You couldn't erase the past. You couldn't even change it. But sometimes life offered you the opportunity to put it right.
你无法抹去过去。你甚至不能改变它。但是有时候生活给了你改正的机会。
You deserve all good things.
你值得拥有一切美好的东西。
You deserve better than someone trying to be good enough.
你值得拥有比那些试图变得足够优秀的人更好的人。