You weren't just a star to me, you were my whole damn sky.
你不只是我的一颗星星,你是我的整个天空。
You weren't just a star to me, you were my whole damn sky.
你不只是我的一颗星星,你是我的整个天空。
You will always define events in a manner which will validate your agreement with reality.
您将始终以验证您与现实一致的方式定义事件。
You will find, that when you have someone to love, that the face is less important than the brain, and the body is less important than the heart.
你会发现,当你爱一个人的时候,脸比大脑更重要,身体比心更重要。
You will learn that the best experiences are sometimes made by mistake.
你会发现最好的经历有时是错误的。
You will never be able to escape from your heart. So it's better to listen to what it has to say.
你将永远无法从你的心中逃脱。所以最好是听它说些什么。
You will see that the things you desire most are the very things that bring you the greatest sorrow.
你会发现,你最渴望的东西恰恰是带给你最大悲伤的东西。
You won't realize the distance you've walked until you take a look around and realize how far you've been.
你不会意识到你已经走了多远,直到你环顾四周,意识到你已经走了多远。
You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down.
如果你往下看,你永远找不到彩虹。
You're in a much better position to talk with people when they approach you than when you approach them.
当别人接近你的时候,你比你接近他们的时候更容易和他们交谈。
You're never ready for what you have to do. You just do it. That makes you ready.
你从来没有为你必须做的事情做好准备。你就这么做。这让你准备好了。
You're only human. You live once and life is wonderful, so eat the damn velvet cake.
你只是人类。你只活一次,生活是美好的,所以吃那该死的天鹅绒蛋糕吧。
You're the only fish in the sea for me.
你是我生命中唯一的鱼。
You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like there's nobody listening, and live like it's heaven on earth.
你要像没有人看一样跳舞,像你永远不会受伤一样去爱,像没有人听一样去唱,像人间天堂一样去生活。
Your aspirations are your possibilities.
你的抱负就是你的可能性。
Your children will become what you are; so be what you want them to be.
你的孩子会成为你自己;所以做你想要他们做的。