I'm not going to limit myself just because people won't accept the fact that I can do something else.
我不会因为别人不接受我能做些别的事情就限制自己。
I'm not going to limit myself just because people won't accept the fact that I can do something else.
我不会因为别人不接受我能做些别的事情就限制自己。
I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.
我不是说我能改变世界,但我保证我能激发出改变世界的大脑。
I'm outdoorsy in that i like getting drunk on patios.
我喜欢户外活动,因为我喜欢在露台上喝醉。
I'm sorry, okay, I'm not perfect, but I'm trying.
对不起,好吧,我不完美,但我在努力。
I've been lucky. Opportunities don't often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.
我一直很幸运。机遇不会常常垂青于人。所以,当他们这么做的时候,你必须抓住他们。
I've crossed a world of sand and tears in search of you.
为了寻找你,我穿越了一个满是沙子和泪水的世界。
I've learned one thing: you can only really get to know a person after a row. Only then can you judge their true character!
我学到了一件事:你只有在争吵之后才能真正了解一个人。只有这样你才能判断他们的真实性格!
I've learned that everyone can do their part to repair the world.
我明白了每个人都可以为修复世界尽自己的一份力量。
I've never quite believed that one chance is all I get.
我从来都不相信只有一次机会。
Ideas are like the flint stone of wondrous works. You scratch at them until a spark flies ... then the world catches fire.
理想就像奇迹般的石头。你不停地抓,直到火星飞起来……然后世界着火了。
Ideas shape the course of history.
思想决定历史的进程。
If I have given my all and still do not win, I haven't lost. Others might remember winning or losing; I remember the journey.
如果我已经付出了我的一切,但还是没有赢,那我还没有输。其他人可能会记得输赢;我记得那次旅行。
If I look at the mass I will never act.
如果我看质量,我永远不会行动。
If I work hard enough, there will be things I can do tomorrow that I can't do today.
如果我足够努力,明天就会有今天做不到的事情。
If a bullet should enter my brain, let that bullet destroy every closet door.
如果一颗子弹射入我的大脑,让它摧毁每一扇壁橱门。