It's never too late to be what you might have been.
成为你想成为的人,永远不会太迟。
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
成为你想成为的人,永远不会太迟。
It's nice to consider that God may not count imperfection as an obstacle to working out his will in the world.
考虑到神可能不把不完美看作是在世上实现他旨意的障碍,这是件好事。
It's not easy, but it's simple.
这并不容易,但很简单。
It's not easy. It's not supposed to be easy. Most people make mistakes. Most people have to learn the hardest lessons more than once.
这并不容易。这并不容易。大多数人都会犯错。大多数人不得不不止一次地学习最难的课程。
It's not imitating anything; it has become a better version of itself.
它没有模仿任何东西;它已经变成了一个更好的版本。
It's not so much what we do that matters, but what kind of person we choose to be.
重要的不是我们做什么,而是我们选择成为什么样的人。
It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years!
重要的不是你活了多少岁。这就是你这些年来的生活!
It's not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life,it's what you whisper to yourself that has the most power!
决定你人生的不是你嘴里说什么,而是你对自己说的悄悄话。
It's not where you start that matters. It's where you finish that counts.
你从哪里开始并不重要。重要的是你在哪里结束。
It's okay to be afraid. It's not okay to let the fear stop you.
害怕没有关系。让恐惧阻止你是不行的。
It's only as bad as you make it.
你做得有多糟就有多糟。
It's the heart that really matters in the end.
最终真正重要的是心。
It's the things you fight for and struggle with before earning that have the greatest worth.
你在挣钱之前为之奋斗和奋斗的东西才是最有价值的。
It's time to start living the life you've only imagined.
是时候开始过你想象中的生活了。
It's up to you today to start making healthy choices. Not choices that are just healthy for your body, but healthy for your mind.
今天就由你来开始做出健康的选择。不是对你的身体健康的选择,而是对你的思想健康的选择。