If you are up to your knees in pleasure, then you are up to your waist in grief.
如果你快乐到膝盖,那么你悲伤到腰。
If you are up to your knees in pleasure, then you are up to your waist in grief.
如果你快乐到膝盖,那么你悲伤到腰。
If you call a lady a slave, she laughs, but if you call a slave a slave, he cries.
如果你称一位女士为奴隶,她会笑,但如果你称一位奴隶为奴隶,他会哭。
If you can't give any sugar then speak sweetly.
如果你不能给糖,那就甜言蜜语。
If you live in the river you should make friends with the crocodile.
如果你住在河里,你应该和鳄鱼交朋友。
If you live on the river, befriend the crocodile.
如果你住在河边,和鳄鱼交朋友。
If you throw a handful of stones, one at least will hit.
如果你扔一把石头,至少会有一块打中。
If you want to know what a tiger is like, look at a cat.
如果你想知道老虎是什么样子的,看看猫。
In a deserted village the jackass is king.
在一个荒无人烟的村庄里,驴子称王。
In a tree that you can't climb, there are always a thousand fruits.
在你爬不上去的树上,总是有一千个果实。
In love beggar and king are equal.
爱情里乞丐和国王是平等的。
In my homeland I possess one hundred horses, yet if I go, I go on foot.
我在我的家乡有一百匹马,但我若去,就步行。
In the end, all foxes meet at the furrier's.
最后,所有的狐狸都在毛皮商那里集合。
It is a greater gift to give than to receive.
给予比接受更有价值。
It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view.
与其只从一个角度看问题,不如视而不见。
It is better to sit down than to stand, it is better to lie down than to sit, but death is the best of all.
坐着比站着好,躺着比坐着好,但死是最好的。