If you see vessels afloat, remember that they have had to be built.
如果你看到船只漂浮在水面上,请记住它们是必须建造的。
If you see vessels afloat, remember that they have had to be built.
如果你看到船只漂浮在水面上,请记住它们是必须建造的。
If you take of your clothes for water you must bathe.
如果你脱下衣服喝水,你必须洗澡。
If you throw a millipede you should throw away the stick you picked it up with.
如果你扔了一条千足虫,你应该扔掉捡起它的棍子。
If you want beauty, you must be injured.
如果你想要美丽,你必须受伤。
If you want to eat pig, choose one which is fat.
如果你想吃猪,选一个肥猪。
It is better for the eye to die than the heart.
眼死总比心死好。
It is better for the eyes to die than the heart.
眼死总比心死好。
It is better to build bridges than walls.
建桥比砌墙好。
It is better to lose your eyes than to lose your heart.
失去眼睛总比失去心脏好。
It is not hard to nurse a pregnency, but it is hard to bring up a child.
怀孕时哺乳并不难,但抚养孩子却很难。
Its nice throw a spear to a pig, but painful when thrown to you.
把矛扔给猪挺好的,但扔给你就疼了。
Joke, joke, discharges pus.
开玩笑,开玩笑,流脓。
Kindness does not go rotten.
善良不会腐烂。
Kiss the hand you can not cut.
亲亲你不能割伤的手。
Leave well alone! You wont improve matters by going on tinkering.
离开就好!你继续修修补补是不会使事情好转的。