The dog that trots about finds a bone.
小跑的狗找到了一根骨头。
The dog that trots about finds a bone.
小跑的狗找到了一根骨头。
The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.
当你拒绝成为第一个发现自己的环境的俘虏时,你就迈出了走向成功的第一步。
The function of freedom is to free someone else.
自由的功能是解放他人。
The future is not created. The future is co-created. If we want a richer future, we engage everyone to create it.
未来不是创造出来的。未来是共同创造的。如果我们想要一个更富裕的未来,我们让每个人都参与进来创造它。
The grass is greener where you water it.
你浇的地方草更绿。
The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too law and we reach it.
对我们大多数人来说,更大的危险不是我们的目标太高而我们错过了它,而是它太有规律而我们达到了它。
The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
对我们大多数人来说,更大的危险不在于把目标定得太高而达不到;而是把我们的目标定得太低,达到我们的目标。
The hardest part of moving on is not looking back at the memories I once shared with someone.
继续前行最艰难的部分不是回头看我曾经和别人分享的记忆。
The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.
关键不是把你的计划按优先次序排列,而是把你的优先次序安排好。
The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best.
关键是只和那些能提升你的人为伍,他们的存在能激发你最好的一面。
The less you own, the less that owns you.
你拥有的越少,拥有你的人就越少。
The longer you're with someone the harder it is to part ways.
和一个人在一起的时间越长,分手就越难。
The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
移开山头的人以搬开小石头开始
The measure of a man is what he does with power.
衡量一个人的标准是他如何运用权力。
The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large.
一个人冥想的越多,他的世界和整个世界就会越美好。