Don't kneel in front of a saint who doesn't perspire.
不要跪在一个不流汗的圣人面前。
Don't kneel in front of a saint who doesn't perspire.
不要跪在一个不流汗的圣人面前。
Don't leave the small quantity to get the big quantity because you might lose the one as well as the other.
不要把小的留给大的,因为你可能会失去一个和另一个。
Don't lend out something that you're going to soon need.
不要借出你很快就会需要的东西。
Don't let the chicken into the hen house in January.
一月份不要让鸡进鸡舍。
Don't let yourself get far away from your jackasses, women, and oxen.
不要让自己远离你的驴子、女人和公牛。
Don't look for what you can't find.
不要寻找你找不到的东西。
Don't love the one who loves you, it's tyranny.
不要去爱一个爱你的人,那是专制。
Don't make friends with monks and soldiers.
不要和僧侣和士兵交朋友。
Don't make promises to the rich nor withhold from the poor.
不要向富人许诺,也不要向穷人隐瞒。
Don't pass judgement on a work of art if you don't know how to create it.
如果你不知道如何创造一件艺术品,就不要对它作出评判。
Don't pay a single gold coin for the sorrell, but when he's good, be ready to spend a fortune.
不要为索雷尔花一枚金币,但当他表现好的时候,准备好花一大笔钱。
Don't plow during September and don't seed during October.
九月不要耕种,十月不要播种。
Don't praise the daylight before it is evening.
不要在天黑前赞美白天。
Don't preach, neither at home nor abroad.
无论是在国内还是国外,都不要说教。
Don't prod the donkey while you're getting on.
你骑驴的时候不要戳它。