If you want to experience the pains of hell, spend winter in Messina and summer in Palermo.
如果你想体验地狱的痛苦,冬天去墨西拿,夏天去巴勒莫。
If you want to experience the pains of hell, spend winter in Messina and summer in Palermo.
如果你想体验地狱的痛苦,冬天去墨西拿,夏天去巴勒莫。
If you want to have a happy life, stay far away from your relatives.
如果你想有一个幸福的生活,远离你的亲戚。
If you want to know if someone has money, observe his beard and his boots.
如果你想知道某人是否有钱,看看他的胡子和靴子。
If you want to live to be old you need to start early.
如果你想活到老,你需要早点开始。
If you want to sell at a high price you'll earn little.
如果你想卖个好价钱,你就赚不了多少钱。
If you want to stay full of good health, always eat eggs and drink wine.
如果你想保持良好的健康,总是吃鸡蛋和喝葡萄酒。
If you wish someone evil, give him a horse, and if you wish him more evil, give him two horses.
如果你希望某人邪恶,给他一匹马;如果你希望他更邪恶,给他两匹马。
If you're not a King don't make new laws; leave the world the way you find it.
如果你不是国王,就不要制定新法律;让世界如你所愿。
If you've seeded before a heavy rain, one out of one hundred of your plants will be out of line, but if you wait and seed later, one out of one hundred will take.
如果你在大雨前播种,你的百株植物中就有一株会出线,但如果你等着播种,百株植物中就有一株会出线。
If your neighbor's house is afire, fetch water to save your own.
如果你邻居的房子着火了,打点水来救你自己。
Ill gotten gains don't last.
不义之财不会长久。
In August the lambs are slaughtered.
八月羊羔被宰杀。
In January you slaughter the lambs in February you work the skins.
一月宰羊羔,二月剥羊羔皮。
In July, store the grain under the bed.
在七月,把谷物储存在床下。
In May the horse gets fat, but if he doesn't get fat it's better to ditch him.
五月马长胖了,但如果它不长胖,最好把它扔了。