Pigs and children will turn out the way you teach them.
猪和孩子会变成你教他们的样子。
Pigs and children will turn out the way you teach them.
猪和孩子会变成你教他们的样子。
Pilate was neither saved nor damned.
彼拉多既没有得救,也没有被定罪。
Plain oil cures every pain.
纯油可以治疗一切疼痛。
Plant vines as long as you live and seed as far as you see.
只要你活着,就种植葡萄;只要你看见,就播种。
Plow with the oxen and seed with the cows at their own pace.
用牛耕地,用牛撒种,都随自己的节奏。
Praise the sea but hang on to the land.
赞美大海,但要紧紧抓住陆地。
Prepare the fallow field well enough and you'll be free to go off and gather the hemp ties.
把这块休耕地准备好,你就可以去摘麻绳了。
Preparing for the holiday is neither enlightening nor lasting.
为假期做准备既没有启发性也不会持久。
Priests dressed in black bring bad tidings, in white they take you to the cemetery.
穿黑衣服的牧师带来坏消息,穿白衣服的牧师带你去墓地。
Privateer, sail while you have a good wind.
海盗船,乘风扬帆。
Prune cherry and fig trees mercilessly.
无情地修剪樱桃树和无花果树。
Prune the vines on the January moon if you want to fill the casks.
如果你想装满酒桶,就在一月的月亮上修剪葡萄藤。
Put a heavy load on an old donkey.
把重物放在老驴子身上。
Put up with your present condition to avoid a bad future.
忍受你现在的状况,以避免坏的未来。
Putting hope in a monk, is like trying to catch the wind in a net.
把希望寄托在和尚身上,就像用网捕风。