When they give you a piglet, run there quickly with a little cord.
当他们给你一头小猪时,用一根小绳子快速跑过去。
When they give you a piglet, run there quickly with a little cord.
当他们给你一头小猪时,用一根小绳子快速跑过去。
When things are being thrown away, buy them.
当东西被扔掉的时候,买下来。
When you can't do what you want, do what you can.
当你不能做你想做的事时,做你能做的。
When you fall behind, you eat dust.
当你落后时,你就会吃灰尘。
When you go to steal a sheep and you're succeeding, take a big one because the small one will grow.
当你去偷一只羊,并且你成功了,拿一只大的,因为小的会成长。
When you have brains to go along with your wealth you can call yourself happy and content.
当你有头脑去处理你的财富时,你可以称自己快乐和满足。
When you have money you live happily, when you don't you lose your friends
当你有钱的时候,你生活得很快乐,当你没有钱的时候,你失去了你的朋友
When you lose friends, you go down many steps.
当你失去朋友,你会走下很多台阶。
When you remove the pack-saddle the sores become visible.
当你卸下背包时,疼痛就会显现出来。
When you see a sheep's wool sky you know, if it doesn't rain today, it will rain in the morning.
当你看到一片绵羊毛般的天空,你知道,如果今天不下雨,明天早上就会下雨。
When you see many dogs at a bone, it's best to make yourself scarce.
当你看到许多狗在啃骨头时,最好让自己走开。
When you see that it's going astray, take the mule by the reins.
当你看到它走错路时,抓住缰绳。
When you think you have the wind at your back, that's when you'll be disappointed.
当你认为自己是顺风顺水时,你就会感到失望。
When you try to walk the straight and narrow you get pebbles in your shoes.
当你试图走直路和窄路时,你的鞋里会有鹅卵石。
When you uproot vines as you plant vines, you'll never harvest the grapes.
当你把葡萄藤连根拔起,就像你种葡萄藤一样,你永远不会收获葡萄。