When you want to serve your friend, you can't worry about your belongings.
当你想为你的朋友服务时,你不能担心你的财产。
When you want to serve your friend, you can't worry about your belongings.
当你想为你的朋友服务时,你不能担心你的财产。
When you work with anxiety during the day, you'll sit up at night with your thoughts.
当你白天带着焦虑工作时,晚上你会带着你的想法熬夜。
When you're enjoying prosperity, be wary of adversity.
当你享受成功时,要警惕逆境。
When you're invited, eat heartily, because if they like you they'll laugh, and if they don't like you they'll feel the pangs of death.
当你被邀请的时候,尽情地吃吧,因为如果他们喜欢你,他们会笑,如果他们不喜欢你,他们会感到死亡的痛苦。
When you're sick, tell everyone.
当你生病的时候,告诉所有人。
When you're travelling, don't speak poorly of your neighbor.
当你旅行时,不要说你邻居的坏话。
When your neighbor burns down, your hurt is near.
你的邻舍若被火烧,你的灾病临近了。
Where malice has taken root, friendship can never be formed.
恶意一旦生根,友谊就永远不会形成。
Where many roosters are crowing, it's not because it's daylight.
许多公鸡啼叫的地方,并不是因为白天。
Where the gold jingles more, I run more quickly.
哪里金子叮当响得越多,我就跑得越快。
Where the hen goes, the chicks follow.
母鸡走到哪里,小鸡就跟到哪里。
Where there is no love there is no charity.
没有爱就没有慈善。
Where there's a senior the minor yields, said the chick in the cage.
笼子里的小鸡说。
Where you're not known, you're judged by your appearance.
在你不为人知的地方,人们会根据你的外表来判断你。
While there's nothing to do in April, let out the herd to pasture with all the sheep.
四月里无事可做,就让羊群和所有的羊一起去放牧吧。