You want a grumpy dog and a lively horse.
你想要一只脾气暴躁的狗和一匹活泼的马。
You want a grumpy dog and a lively horse.
你想要一只脾气暴躁的狗和一匹活泼的马。
You will not be loved if you only think of yourself.
只想到自己是不会被爱的。
You won't know who your friends are until you need them.
直到你需要他们的时候,你才会知道谁是你的朋友。
You'll become a lot better if you think about your death.
如果你想到死亡,你会变得更好。
You'll begin to be rich when you learn to scorn riches.
当你学会蔑视财富时,你就会变得富有。
You'll know the good soldier in battle.
你会认识战场上的好士兵。
You'll never be sated with bread and olives.
面包和橄榄永远吃不饱。
You'll realize he was a friend when you lose him and see him no more.
当你失去他,再也见不到他时,你会意识到他是你的朋友。
You'll regret in vain when you scorn good advice.
如果你轻视好建议,你会徒然后悔的。
You're blessed if you're here on Leap year.
如果你在闰年来到这里,那真是太幸运了。
You're bound to leave some grain when you harvest.
你收割时一定会留下一些谷物。
You're never too old to learn.
活到老,学到老。
You're not poor if you have as much as you need.
如果你有你所需要的那么多,你并不贫穷。
You're wasting your time trying to interest the old in new endeavors.
你把时间浪费在试图让老年人对新事物产生兴趣上。
You're young if you're healthy, and rich if you have no debts.
如果你健康,你就年轻;如果你没有债务,你就富有。