If you speak the truth, have a foot in the stirrup.
如果你说的是真话,就要脚踏实地。
If you speak the truth, have a foot in the stirrup.
如果你说的是真话,就要脚踏实地。
If you speak the truth, keep a foot in the stirrup.
如果你说的是真话,就要脚踏实地。
If you weep for all the sorrows in this world, in the end you will have no eyes.
如果你为这个世界上所有的悲伤而哭泣,那么到最后你将没有眼睛。
If your beard's on fire, others will light their pipes on it.
如果你的胡子着火了,其他人会用他们的烟斗点着它。
If your guest becomes a cook, your larder will soon be empty.
如果你的客人成为厨师,你的储藏室很快就会空了。
In a village with too many roosters morning will come late.
在一个公鸡太多的村子里,早晨会来得很晚。
In our eyes the neighbor's chicken is a goose.
在我们眼里邻居的鸡是一只鹅。
In proportion as anger comes, sense departs.
愤怒来的时候,理智也会相应地消失。
In the company of the blind, close your eyes.
在盲人的陪伴下,闭上你的眼睛。
Iron that works does not rust.
铁不会生锈。
It is better to walk around a bush than fight with a dog.
与其和狗打架,不如绕着灌木丛走。
It is easy for the single guy to divorce his wife.
单身男人和妻子离婚很容易。
It is not disgraceful to ask, it is disgraceful no to ask.
问不是可耻的,不问是可耻的。
It is unclear who has money and who faith.
目前还不清楚谁有钱,谁有信仰。
It is worms which destroy a tree, it is worry which destroys a man.
是虫子毁了树,是忧虑毁了人。