Claustrophobia makes it the perfect setting.
幽闭恐惧症使它成为一个完美的场景。
Claustrophobia makes it the perfect setting.
幽闭恐惧症使它成为一个完美的场景。
Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.
不要做小梦,因为它们没有感动人心的力量。
Even if I set out to make a film about a fillet of sole, it would be about me.
即使我打算拍一部关于鞋底鱼片的电影,也一定是关于我自己的。
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
即使你脸朝下摔倒了,你仍然在前进。
Even the worst Bond movies, there's something to love about them.
即使是最差的邦德电影,也有值得喜爱的地方。
Even though I make those movies, I find myself wishing that more of those magic moments could happen in real life.
即使我拍了那些电影,我发现自己还是希望那些神奇的时刻能在现实生活中发生。
Every single art form is involved in film, in a way.
在某种程度上,每一种艺术形式都与电影有关。
Every time I start the next movie, it's as exciting as the first time.
每次我开始看下一部电影,它都和第一部一样令人兴奋。
Everybody's a filmmaker today.
今天每个人都是电影制片人。
Everyone told me to pass on Speed because it was a 'bus movie.
每个人都告诉我不要超速,因为那是一部“巴士电影”。
Everything makes me nervous - except making films.
一切都让我紧张——除了拍电影。
Film lovers are sick people.
电影爱好者是病态的人。
Film spectators are quiet vampires.
电影观众是安静的吸血鬼。
Filmmaking for me is always aiming for the imaginary movie and never achieving it.
对我来说,电影制作总是以虚构的电影为目标,却从未实现过。
For a lot of my childhood, I didn't want to direct movies because I didn't really know what directing was.
在我童年的大部分时间里,我不想导演电影,因为我真的不知道导演是什么。