That awkward moment between your birth and your death.
你出生和死亡之间的尴尬时刻。
That awkward moment between your birth and your death.
你出生和死亡之间的尴尬时刻。
The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to remember it once.
记住你妻子生日的最好方法就是记住一次。
The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity.
我们把恐惧当作生命的最后一天,其实不过是永恒的生日。
The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
你能给别人最好的礼物就是无条件的爱和接受。
The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
你越是赞美和庆祝你的生活,生活中就越有值得庆祝的事情。
The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.
老年人相信一切;中年人什么都怀疑,年轻人什么都知道。
The only thing better than singing is more singing.
唯一比唱歌更好的就是多唱歌。
The return of my birthday, if I remember it, fills me with thoughts which it seems to be the general care of humanity to escape.
如果我还记得的话,我的生日又回来了,这使我充满了各种各样的想法,而这些想法似乎是人类普遍需要逃避的。
The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.
在我看来,你应该像过生日一样过好每一天。
There is still no cure for the common birthday.
对于共同的生日仍然没有治愈的方法。
We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.
我们必须长大。我们的皱纹是我们生命历程的奖章。他们是我们经历过的,是我们想成为的人。
When someone asks if you'd like cake or pie, why not say you want cake and pie?
当有人问你想要蛋糕还是派时,为什么不说你想要蛋糕和派呢?
Will you still need me,will you still feed me..When I'm sixty-four?
你还会需要我吗,你还会喂我吗当我六十四吗?
Would ye both eat your cake and have your cake?
你们愿意同时吃蛋糕和蛋糕吗?
You know you're getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It's like, 'See if you can blow this out.'
当你看到蛋糕上的蜡烛时,你就知道你已经老了。就像,‘看看你能不能把它吹灭。’